Bones & Chews
It’s no secret that dogs love to chew, and it’s important to fulfil this basic instinct to avoid your doggo looking for chew toys that might not be quite so palatable to you.
Giving your dog bones and chews provides a range of great benefits, including:
- Providing essential chewing exercise for their jaw;
- Helping to keep teeth and gums healthy;
- Providing an excellent source of entertainment;
- Assisting to relieve anxiety in anxious dogs;
- Providing a great source of natural and unprocessed nutrients.